SummerSlam has been the annual end-of-summer event since 1988. It is also one of the big-4 PPV events that the WWE holds annually (WrestleMania, Survivor Series, and Royal Rumble are the other 3). This section of the site will give you all the information you need to follow this year's event.
- SummerSlam 2012 Recap - Who won the battle between Brock Lesnar and Triple H?
- The SummerSlam History of Every Combatant Fighting This Year - Despite fighting in 6 times as many SummerSlam events as Brock Lesnar, Brock has won more World Championships at this show than Triple H has.
SummerSlam History: The Matches
SummerSlam History: The Wrestlers
SummerSlam History: The Venues
- The Venues of Every SummerSlam Event - What part of the country has held the most events?
- SummerSlam Quiz - Do you know more about SummerSlam than Jeremy "Summerfest" Piven? It is important to note that I am unable to change the quiz at this time and one of the answers is slightly out of date. In addition to the correct answer in #8, CM Punk also accomplished this feat.
SummerSlam on DVD
- SummerSlam Antholgy DVD Set - What matches from SummerSlam have been released on compilations DVDs?
- Review of SummerSlam Anthology Volume 1 (1988 - 1992) - The first two discs feature the Megapowers united and exploded in tag team main events.
- Review of SummerSlam Anthology Volume 2 (1993 - 1997) - The New Generation morphs into the Attitude era during this set.
- Review of SummerSlam Anthology Volume 3 (1998 - 2002) - From the Attitude era to getting the "F" out.
- Review of SummerSlam Anthology Volume 4 (2003 - 2007) - Randy Orton is in three title match main events.