The Bottom Line
- The packing contains a cool surprise inside.
- Several instant classic sketches are on this DVD.
- The most thorough recap of any wrestlers for a specific period of time.
- While there are many classic sketches there are no classic matches.
- Too many squash matches.
- Chapter titles are not specific enough to let you know what matches might be there.
- The jokes become too repetitive.
- This is a 3-disc DVD set.
- The running time for this DVD is approximately nine hours.
- If you buy this disc, there is a very cool packaging surprise waiting inside.
Guide Review - The New and Improved DX DVD
This DVD is not meant for those that enjoy good wrestling. If you are a fan of the funny promos and backstage segments, you might be interested in this DVD. There are several skits that are hilarious. Unfortunately, there are only so many rooster jokes that one can make.
PPV Matches on this DVD
- Vengeance - D-X vs. The Spirit Squad
- SummerSlam - D-X vs Vince & Shane McMahon
- Unforgiven - Hell in a Cell: D-X vs The Big Show, Vince, and Shane McMahon
- Cyber Sunday - D-X vs Rated RKO
- Survivor Series - D-X, The Hardys, and CM Punk vs Rated RKO, Mike Knox, Gregory Helms, & Johnny Nitro