Review and Recommendation
Editing on the DVD: As with most WWE DVDs, the long matches from Monday Night RAW and SmackDown are edited to reflect the commercial breaks that took place during the show.
Match Selection: I don't quite understand the Money in the Bank Match being on this DVD. He wasn't involved in the final struggle for the briefcase. I think it was put on here as just a way to put some big names and the word WrestleMania on the back of the packaging. If I was buying this set as a Kofi Kingston fan, I would have rather of seen something involving his feud with Drew McIntyre of his tag teams with Evan Bourne or R-Truth instead of the Money in the Bank Match.
Overall Recommendation: Just like the Zack Ryder DVD, there is really no match on this set that I would recommend going out of your way to pay for. I would only recommend this DVD if you are a big fan of Kofi's.
Matches on This DVD Set
- Night of Champions 2008: Intercontinental Champion Chris Jericho vs. Kofi Kingston
- Monday Night RAW 10/27/08: World Tag Team Champions Ted DiBiase & Cody Rhodes vs. Kofi Kingston & CM Punk
- WrestleMania XXV: Money in the Bank Ladder Match - Kofi Kingston vs. CM Punk vs. Mark Henry vs. MVP vs. Finlay vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Christian vs. Kane (Ladder Match 2: Crash & Burn)
- TLC 2009: Kofi Kingston vs. Randy Orton
- SmackDown 1/7/11: Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler vs. Kofi Kingston & Immediate Rematch (The Best of RAW & SmackDown 2011)