- Scott Stanford and Matt Striker were the announcers for the pre-show which aired on WWE.com, YouTube.com and Facebook.com. They announced that Cody Rhodes would be unable to compete tonight due to an injury he received on Wednesday night. In the locker room, Dolph Ziggler told his team that he chose David Otunga as Cody's replacement.
Pre-show: 3MB (Jinder Mahal, Heath Slater, & Drew McIntyre) vs. Santino Marella & Zack Ryder - Drew McIntyre was the wrestler from 3MB to not be in the match. When the referee was distracted, Drew hit Zack Ryder in the head with the cast on his arm. That allowed Jinder Mahal to get the pin for the group. Winners: 3MB
- The announcers for the show are Michael Cole, Jerry Lawler, and JBL.
Traditional Survivor Series Match: Brodus Clay, Justin Gabriel, Tyson Kidd, Sin Cara, & Rey Mysterio vs. Tensai, Primo, Epico, Darren Young, & Titus O'Neil - This match was just added to the show. The way that a team wins this match is to eliminate all their opponents from the match. Brodus Clay was the first man eliminated after Tensai hit him with the back splash. Tensai tried for the move on Justin Gabriel but was rolled up for the pin by Justin after he missed it. Tyson Kidd pinned Titus O'Neil after Titus got his groin trapped on top of the ropes. Tyson Kidd them made Epico tap out to the Sharpshooter to put his team up 4-2. Rey then rolled up Primo for the pin after he countered the back stabber. Rey Mysterio then dropped the dime on Darren Young to get the win for his team. Winners: Rey Mysterio, Sin Cara, Justin Gabriel, Tyson Kidd, & Brodus Clay
- As Kaitlyn was walking in the back, she was attacked by a mysterious blonde woman just as she was two months ago. Kaitlyn was ready and she revealed the attacker to be Aksana. Kaitlyn then shoved Eve to the ground after Eve came by and asked if she was OK.
Divas Championship: Champion Eve vs. Kaitlyn - When Eve went to the top rope, the challenger knocked her off. That led to Eve begging for mercy and Kaitlyn showed her none. Eve suckered Kaitlyn out to the apron which she had moved and caused Kaitlyn to trip. Eve then hit the neck breaker to get the win. Winner: Eve
United States Championship: Champion Antonio Cesaro vs. R-Truth - R-Truth appeared to be in control of the match after a few shots to the champions jaw. However, R-Truth missed the scissors kick which allowed the champion to hit an uppercut and then the Neutralizer to get the win. Winner: Antonio Cesaro
- AJ Lee entered the ring and claimed that it is really Vickie Guerrero that has a secret. When Vickie came to the ring, AJ showed doctored photos of Vickie Guerrero with other men on the roster to make her feel just as ridiculous as Vickie has been making her feel. Vickie threatened to slap her but AJ reminded her that she will lose her job if she hits her. Tamina Snuka then came out and knocked out AJ before connecting with the Superfly Splash.
World Heavyweight Championship: Champion Big Show vs. Sheamus - One of the highlights of this match was when the Big Show tried to climb the ropes and was caught by Sheamus who put him on his shoulders and delivered an Electric Chair. Sheamus went for the Brogue Kick which was countered into a choke slam attempt which was then countered into Sheamus hitting the White Noise. However, Sheamus couldn't get the pin with that move. Sheamus then went for the Brogue Kick but Big Show pulled the referee into its path. When the match stopped as several referees came out to attend to the referee, Big Show hit Sheamus with the WMD to get the win. However, another referee overruled that decision and disqualified the champion. Unfortunately for Sheamus, the title can't change hands on a disqualification. Big Show started to argue with the referee and was then walloped by Sheamus with multiple chair shots up the ramp to the back of the arena. After Big Show begged for mercy, Sheamus hit him with the Brogue Kick. Winner: Sheamus by DQ
Traditional Survivor Series Match: Team Foley [Kofi Kingston, Daniel Bryan, Kane, Randy Orton, & The Miz] vs. Team Dolph Ziggler [Dolph Ziggler, Wade Barrett, David Otunga, Damien Sandow & Alberto Del Rio] - Damien Sandow tried to walk out of the match but Kane brought him back into the match and hit the choke slam to give him a proper elimination. Kane and Daniel Bryan started to argue with one another, which allowed Dolph Ziggler to hit the Zig Zag and eliminate Kane to even the match at 4 men apiece. David Otunga was eliminated next after tapping out to Daniel Bryan's No Lock. Kofi Kingston was eliminated after being hit with Wade Barrett's Bull Hammer. Del Rio got the 3-2 advantage for his team by making Daniel Bryan tap out to the cross arm breaker. The Miz was able to hit the Skull Crushing Finale on Wade Barrett to even the match at 2 men each. Del Rio was able to eliminate the Miz after kicking him in the temple. After Del Rio was accidentally drop kicked by Dolph Ziggler, Rank hit the RKO on Alberto to make it a one-on-one match. Dolph Ziggler held onto the ropes when Randy went for the RKO and delivered the Zig Zag but couldn't put the Viper away. Randy then hit the delayed DDT and wanted to go for the RKO but Ziggler appeared unconscious. Randy went for the punk but Ziggler hit Randy with a kick instead to get the win as the sole survivor for his team. Winners: Team Ziggler
WWE Championship: Champion CM Punk vs. John Cena vs. Ryback - Paul Heyman was at ringside representing the champion. When Ryback went to deliver a double shell shock to his opponents, Punk and Cena were forced to work together and gave him a double suplex through the announcers table. With Ryback out of the equation, Punk was able to hit Cena with the Go to Sleep but didn't get the win. Cena then hit the Attitude Adjustment but Punk was able to kick out. Ryback came back to life when Cena had Punk trapped in the STF. After breaking up the move, he hit Punk with the clothesline and then the Shell Shock. Punk was saved by Cena who was then hit with a Shell Shock of his own. After hitting the move on Cena, three men from NXT (Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, & Roman Reigns) attacked Ryback and put him through a table. Punk then crawled on top of Cena to get the win. Winner: CM Punk
What does this event mean for the future?
Tomorrow night marks the 1-year anniversary for CM Pun's title reign. If he successfully defends the title at TLC next month, he will have a date against the Rock at The Royal Rumble in January.
A few other big stories have come out of this show as Sheamus will no doubt want another crack at the Big Show following his intentional disqualification in their title match. The Miz had his fist big match as a babyface and the crowd seemed to be behind him. And of course, the three new guys from NXT will have to answer for their attack on Ryback.
The first half of this show was not worth spending money on. It felt like a bad episode of Superstars. The second half was going to have to save this one and it didn't. Sheamus and Big Show had a much better match against each other last month. The match between Team Foley and Team Ziggler was the best match of the night but didn't feel important because of the changes to the match and the lack of anything between the two captains. The title match was the worst of the four triple-threat matches that Punk has had on pay-per-view since winning the title last year. I have to give this show a thumbs down.
- Traditional Survivor Series Match: Rey Mysterio, Sin Cara, Tyson Kidd, Justin Gabriel, & Brodus Clay beat Tensai, Darren Young, Titus O'Neil, Primo, & Epico
- Divas Championship: Champion Eve beat Kaitlyn
- United States Championship: Champion Antonio Cesaro beat R-Truth
- World Heavyweight Championship: Sheamus beat World Heavyweight Champion by DQ
- Traditional Survivor Series Match: Dolph Ziggler, Wade Barrett, Alberto Del Rio, David Otunga, & Damien Sandow beat Randy Orton, The Miz, Kofi Kingston, Kane, & Daniel Bryan
- WWE Championship: CM Punk beat Ryback and John Cena