Zack Ryder vs. Kane - This bout took place during the pre-show which was streamed live on YouTube.com. After hitting Kane with the Broski Boot, Zack went for the Rough Ryder. However, Kane grabbed Zack by the throat and delivered a choke slam to get the win. Winner: Kane
- During the pre-show, Eve announced that there will be a People Power Battle Royal. The winner of that match will then have the choice to fight either Cody Rhodes for the Intercontinental Championship or Santino Marealla for the United States Championship. Following that announcement, the announcers for tonight's show, Michael Cole, Booker T, and Jerry Lawler, were announced.
People Power Battle Royal - Santino Marella and Cody Rhodes sat at ringside for this match. The competitors in the battle royal were the Great Khali, The Miz, JTG, Ezekiel Jackson, Curt Hawkins, Tyler Reks, Michael McGillicutty, Yoshi Tatsu, Tyson Kidd, Jimmy Uso, Jey Uso, Jinder Mahal, Drew McIntyre, Heath Slater, Titus O'Neill, Darren Young, Alex Riley, David Otunga, William Regal, Christian (making his first appearance since being injured a few months ago). The introductions took place during the pre-show and the pay-per-view event started with action taking place in the ring. The final four men in the match were The Miz, Tyson Kidd, David Otunga, and Christian. Tyson Kidd was eliminated by David Otunaga. Otunga and Miz then formed an alliance to take out Christian. Christian was able to eliminate Otunga. After a few moments of battling one another, Christian and Miz both found themselves on the ring apron. Christian was able to knock the Miz off to get the win. Following the match, Christian made a gesture that made it appear that he would battle Santino Marella for the US Championship later in the night. Winner: Christian
WWE Tag Team Championship: Champions Kofi Kingston & R-Truth vs. Dolph Ziggler & Jack Swagger - Vickie Guerrero was in the corner of the challengers. R-Truth was worked over for the majority of the match. A short time after R-Truth made the hot tag, Kofi was able to hit Dolph with the Trouble in Paradise to get the win for his team. Winners: Kofi Kingston & R-Truth
Divas Championship: Champion Layla vs. Beth Phoenix - Layla recently returned to the ring after missing close to a year with an injury to her right knee. Beth Phoenix targeted that knee. The challenger got cocky and held the champion over her head for so long that Layla was able to give her a DDT. After some back-and-forth action, Layla was able to hit a neck breaker out of nowhere to get the win. Winner: Layla
World Heavyweight Championship: Champion Sheamus vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Chris Jericho vs. Randy Orton - Ricardo Rodriguez, the personal ring announcer for Alberto Del Rio, was at ringside during this match. This match featured many near-falls with all the men hitting their finsihers on at least one of their opponetns. The end of this one finally came when Sheamus hit Chris Jericho with the White Noise to get the pin. Winner: Sheamus
- Cody Rhodes was speaking to Eve in the back about how Christian was lucky that he made the right choice by facing Santino Marella. Christian overheard them and informed Cody that he changed his mind and will be fighting Cody for the United States Championship instead.
- The Miz came out and complained about Brodus Clay. He then started dancing to show the WWE Universe how it is done. Brodus then came out to battle the Miz in a match that was previously unannounced.
Brodus Clay vs. The Miz - Since his transformation into the Funkasaurus, Brodus has been undefeated. That streak includes embarrassing the Miz on a few occasions. Miz gained an upper hand when he shoved Brodus into the ring post outside of the ring. Brodus was able to recover and hit the Miz with a superplex-type move before squashing the Miz with a splash to get the win. Winner: Brodus Clay
- Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks were in the crowd destroying every anti-John Laurinaitis sign they saw.
Intercontinental Championship: Champion Cody Rhodes vs. Christian - Cody lost his cool after only getting a 2-count after hitting Christian with a moonsault. That allowed Christian to hit him with the Killswitch to get the victory. Winner and New Champion: Christian
- While CM Punk was being interviewed by Josh Mathews and about beating Daniel Bryan, AJ (the ex-girlfriend of Daniel Bryan) appeared and said that it should be fun to watch.
WWE Championship: Champion CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan - This bout featured many near-falls and submission attempts. Whenever there was a lull in the action, the crowd was chanting "This is Awesome". After Punk hit the high-knee in the corner, he went for the running bulldog. Daniel Bryan reversed the move into the Yes Lock. While in the Yes Lock, Punk was able to roll the challenger over and get the pin. The replay showed that Punk tapped out just a split second after the referee's hand counted three. Winner: CM Punk
Camacho vs. Ryback - Camacho was accompanied to the ring by Hunico for this previously unannounced match. Even with his help, Camacho was no match for the modern-day Goldberg who easily won the match. Winner: Ryback
John Cena vs. John Laurinaitis - This match can only be won via pin fall or submission. If John Laurinaitis loses this match then he will be fired. If any WWE Superstar interferes in the match then they will be fired. John Cena had fun during this match. Instead of giving Laurinaitis and Attitude Adjustment he gave him an airplane spin. Instead of hitting him with the ring bell, Cena just rang it into the ear of the General Manager several times. At one point, Cena placed a nearly unconscious John Laurinaitis in a commentary chair and did a mock commentary team with his opponent. Cena then tormented John Laurinaitis with a series of 10-second STFs. He then proceeded to pour a few bottles of water onto the head and into the pants of John Laurinaitis. Cena then proceeded to spray the EVP of Talent Relations with a fire extinguisher before dumping a garbage pail over his head. Mr. Excitement got lucky and managed to aggravate the arm injury that Brock Lesner gave him last month. He used that opportunity to leave the arena but was dragged back into the ring by the Big Show, who was fired last week. When Cena went for the Attitude Adjustment, Big Show punched Cena in the face. That allowed John Laurinaitis to get the win. Winner: John Laurinaitis
What does this event mean for the future?
The big story of this event was that Big Show joined forces with John Laurinaitis. The other story to come out of this event was that Christian has finally returned to action and almost immediately won gold.
As of last night, there were only four matches announced for this show. Of the big three matches, only two of them lived up to the hype. The final match was just awful and the rest of the show felt like filler that could have been on any episode of RAW or SmackDown. The only things that made this show worth checking out were the WWE Championship match between Punk and Bryan and the Fatal Four Way Match. If you missed this one, I think you saved yourself a few dollars.
- People Power Battle Royal: Christian won by last eliminating The Miz
- WWE Tag Team Championship: Champions R-truth & Kofi Kingston beat Jack Swagger & Dolph Ziggler
- Women's Championship: Champion Layla beat Beth Phoenix
- World Heavyweight Championship: Champion Sheamus beat Alberto Del Rio, Randy Orton, and Chris Jericho
- Brodus Clay beat the Miz
- Intercontinental Championship: Christian won the title from Cody Rhodes
- WWE Championship: Champion CM Punk beat Daniel Bryan
- Ryback beat Camacho
- John Laurinaitis beat John Cena