Bound for Glory Series Semi-Final Match: Samoa Joe vs. Jeff Hardy - Jeff made it into this round of the tournament by forcing Joe to submit to an armbar on Thursday night. Jeff was able to get Joe into the move again at this show but Joe reversed the move. However, Jeff was able to reverse Joe's reversal into a crucifix pin to get the win. Winner: Jeff Hardy
Bound for Glory Series Semi-Final Match: James Storm vs. Bully Ray - Both the original referee and a second one were knocked silly during this match. When original Earl Hebner was revived, Bully Ray fell into him after James Storm connected with the Last Call Super Kick. While the referee was down, Bobby Roode hit James Storm in the head with a beer bottle which allowed Bully Ray to get the pin. Winner: Bully Ray
Knockouts Championship: Champion Miss Tessmacher vs. Tara - Taryn Terrell was the referee for this match between teacher and student. When Tara went for her finisher, The Widow's Peak, her former protege was able to roll through the move to get the pin. Winner: Miss Tessmacher
- Hulk Hogan had police take Bobby Roode out of the building. James Storm attacked his former tag team partner and both men wound up being escorted out of the iMPACT! Zone.
Non-title Fight Without a Referee: TNA World Heavyweight Champion Austin Aries vs. "The Arm Breaker" - After a few minutes of fighting, Austin Aries hit "The Arm Breaker" with a roll of coins and then delivered the Brain Buster. Before he could unmask "The Arm Breaker", Aces and Eights ran to the ring and were greeted by members of the TNA roster. During the melee, Jeff Hardy's shoulder was driven into the ring post. His injury put the final match of the Bound for Glory Series in jeopardy. Winner: Not an actual match
X Division Championship: Champion Zema Ion vs. Sonjay Dutt - Sonjay Dutt entered the match with his shoulder taped due to the injury he got at Destination X a few months back. Zema targeted the arm and eventually won with after hitting a flapjack-style slam. Winner: Zema Ion- Hulk Hogan met with the police that arrived to the arena during the Aces and Eights Brawl. He told that cops that he doesn't want anyone to be able to enter or leave the arena.
Rob Van Dam vs. Magnus - RVD hurt his leg early in the match when he missed his spin kick onto the guard rail. While Magnus tried to take advantage of the mistake, RVD was able to recover and hit the 5-Star Frog Splash to get the win. Winner: Rob Van Dam
Tag Team Championship: Champions Christopher Daniels & Kazarian vs. AJ Styles & Kurt Angle - Kurt Angle entered the match with an injury to his thigh that happened earlier this week during a house show at the hands of the Aces and Eights. When Kurt's momentum took him over the top rope, he appeared to reaggravate it. When the referee checked on Kurt, Daniels threw his appletini into the eyes of AJ which allowed Kazarian to roll up AJ to get the win. Winners: Christopher Daniels & Kazarian
- Fearing that the Aces and Eights would interfere in the main event, Hulk brought the cops into the arena and ordered them to whack any of them that came to the ring. After the authorities took their places around the iMPACT! Zone, Hulk Hogan came out to try and talk Bully Ray into delaying the final match of the Bound for Glory Series until Thursday night. During their conversation, Jeff came out with his shoulder heavily taped.
Final Match of the Bound for Glory Series: Bully Ray vs. Jeff Hardy - The winner of this match would not only be declared the winner of the Bound for Glory Series but would also earn a title shot against Austin Aries next month at Bound for Glory. Bully Ray worked over Jeff's injured shoulder but was unable to keep Jeff down. The end came when Jeff Hardy hit the Swanton Bomb to get the win. Winner of the Bound for Glory Series: Jeff Hardy
What does this event mean for the future?
Next month is TNA's biggest show of the year, Bound for Glory. The main event of that show will feature Austin Aries defending the TNA World Heavyweight Championship against Jeff Hardy. Neither man in that match is associated with the Aces and Eights so I would not be shocked to see Jeff's arm further injured over the course of the next few weeks by that group which will allow one of their own to sneak into the main event.
This show was designed as just a way to move the plot forward to Bound for Glory. The show told an interesting story which will continue to play out over the next few weeks. However, there was nothing special about the show that warranted spending any money on it. It felt like a really good episode of IMPACT WRESTLING with a bit too much of Hulk Hogan on it.
- Bound for Glory Series Semi-Final: Jeff Hardy beat Samoa Joe
- Bound for Glory Series Semi-Final: Bully Ray beat James Storm
- Knockouts Championship: Champion Miss Tessmacher beat Tara
- TNA World Champion Austin Aries and "The Arm Breaker" had a fight without a referee that ended with a brawl between the TNA roster and the Aces & Eights
- X Division Championship: Champion Zema Ion beat Sonjay Dutt
- Rob Van Dam beat Magnus
- TNA Tag Team Championship: Champions Christopher Daniels & Kazarian beat AJ Styles & Kurt Angle
- Bound for Glory Series Final: Jeff Hardy beat Bully Ray