What I Said Then: Call me old-fashioned if you wish, but I prefer my Hell in a Cell matches to mean something. I think that a match should only take place inside of that structure to end a blood feud, not because the calendar says October.
While not a horrible event, with the exception of the final bout, there was nothing on the show that felt like a PPV quality match. If you missed this show, I think you made the right move but if you did order it you shouldn't feel ripped off either. If you are on the fence about ordering the replay, I would suggest waiting for the DVD to come out.
Has My Opinion Changed? No.
This is worth a rental and not a bad way to spend three hours. However, I would recommend that if you are a fan of the Hell in a Cell Match to buy the Hell in a Cell DVD set that featured 14 of the first 16 Hell in a Cell Matches from 1997 - 2007 before buying this DVD.
Chapters on this DVD (matches are in bold):
- DVD Extra: RAW 9/19/11 - JR Interviews Mark Henry
- DVD Extra: Matt Striker Interviews Alberto Del Rio
- Sheamus vs. Christian
- Matt Striker Interviews Mark Henry
- Sin Cara vs. Sin Cara
- David Otunga Wants To Help CM Punk
- WWE Tag Team Championship: Champions Air Boom vs. Dolph Ziggler & Jack Swagger
- Hell in a Cell Match for the World Heavyweight Championship: Champion Mark Henry vs. Randy Orton
- Josh Mathews Interviews Alberto Del Rio
- Intercontinental Championship: Champion Cody Rhodes vs. John Morrison
- Triple H In His Office
- Divas Championship: Champion Kelly Kelly vs. Beth Phoenix
- Hell in a Cell Match for the WWE Championship: Champion John Cena vs. CM Punk vs. Alberto Del Rio